Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

uhuru.

IMG_0465IMG_0466

eating mangoes with cessie while watching mama cessie get braided

IMG_0470IMG_0474

my neighborhood boys made me this motorbike and radio out of the clay in their fields, I also am the proud owner of a clay land rover as well.

IMG_0480IMG_0500IMG_0483IMG_0517IMG_0602IMG_0617IMG_0654IMG_0663

my other half. or halves. this family keeps me together:) above, elli shells rice they collected from the farm, elli and cessie study my world map, cessie gets back from the farm with jemsi on her back, mama cessie and cessie looking very sassy, on the rocks with elli and fabi, the love of my life maria me and jemsi, and mama cessie cooks vegatables

IMG_0883IMG_0890IMG_0896

IMG_0901IMG_0898

Just returned from a two-day training in Dar es Salaam as new safety and security wardens in our regions, but still had time for a dance party (as usual), fast food in the mall in Dar, and chocolate ice cream all over cameron – followed by well deserved naps on the way home.

2 comments:

  1. Love the new look and new pictures!! I noticed (and it may or may not have been on here before..sorry I'm kinda slow) that your cell phone # is on here. Does this mean that I could perhaps give you a buzz??? When I saw it I must say I got rather excited of the possibilities! Anyways, It looks like you are having a ball and I would love love to talk to you soon!
    Love you!

    www.lifeaccordingtomeandafewothers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are artists too! I think they're good friends to have, they take you wonderful hikes and make you gifts. Lee

    ReplyDelete